|Weight||65 kg (140 lb)|
|Compressed air needed||7–12 bar (110-180 psi), 250 l/min (9 cfm)|
|Extraction capacity||140 m3/hour (82 cfm) (with a 15 m extension)|
180 m3/hour (106 cfm) (with a 5 m extension)
|Extractor diameter||80 mm (3.15”)|
|Width||835 mm (33”)|
|Height||1510 mm (59,5”)|
|Max depth||650 mm (25,5”)|
|Depth at the floor||610 (24”)|
|ATEX||Ex II 2 G EEx c IIA T6|
Nova Verta - Italy offers a wide variety of automotive paint booths, truck paint booths, and industrial paint booth applications. With three distinct operating modes and indirect heating systems, no other manufacturer’s system offers the start-to-finish spray paint booth operating efficiencies available from Nova Verta.
Three Easy Steps to Big Savings:
Only Nova Verta's paint spray booths feature three-mode operations. Because of this unique process, over the complete painting cycle, no other competitive system achieves the cost-efficiencies available from a Nova Verta solution. Don’t be fooled by single-mode process comparisons, evaluate paint spray booths on the complete start-to-finish process:
* Prep Cycle
Nova Verta’s first operating mode, the Prep Cycle, optimizes booth conditions while final masking and tack off is performed. Using a variable frequency drive and make-up unit with a stainless steel heat exchanger, the Nova Verta system warms air and safely re-circulates it through the spray booth – without exposing operators to the dangers of carbon monoxide.
No other paint spray booth system provides a Prep Cycle that creates OSHA-mandated working conditions, heats the air, maintains air pressure, brings metal to the desired spray temperature, and generates monthly utility savings of 35% or more when compared to competitive systems in its class.
* Spray Cycle
Once prep work is completed, a single press of the Controller shifts the Nova Verta spray booth operation to the Spray Cycle. At this stage, a steady stream of freshly heated air is provided into the spray booth and a constant, ideal booth pressure is automatically maintained at a minimum.
The exhaust system is dry filtered using a reverse incline direct driven fan using a variable frequency drive for motor speed control, eliminating the need for inefficient pressure control dampers, or operator intervention.
After the painting process is complete, another press of the Controller puts the booth in Cure/Bake Cycle. The Bake Cycle, like the Prep Cycle, effectively re-circulates air, minimizing electrical and fuel consumption. Compared to other paint spray booth systems in its class, Nova Verta's spray booth provides higher-velocity airflow, shortening cure times on conventional and waterborne paints.
** Product Information
* Performance & Operational Savings* Indirect Fired* Direct Fired
* Booth Construction
Nova Verta heated spray booth systems, CTOFs and Limited Finishing Workstations use three distinct operating modes to maximize the energy efficiency of the complete painting process.This allows for a substantial amount of fuel and electrical savings, since many of these systems are typically operated in re-circulation 60 to 75% of the time. The only time the system is required to be in full exhaust mode is during paint application. Another advantage afforded by re-circulation is faster drying times.
Nova Verta's first operating mode, the Prep Cycle, optimized booth conditions while final masking and tack off is performed. Using a variable frequency drive and make-up unit with a stainless steel heat exchanger, the Nova Verta system warms air and safely recirculates it through the Prep Station – without exposing operators or other shop employees to the dangers of carbon monoxide. No other prep station or paint booth provides a prep cycle that creates OSHA-mandated working conditions, heats the air, maintains air pressure, brings metal to the desired spray temperature, and generates monthly utility savings of 35% or more when compared to competitive systems in its class.* Spray Cycle
Once prep work is completed, a single touch to the Operator Panel shifts the Nova Verta booth operation to the Spray Cycle. At this stage, a steady stream of freshly heated air is provided into the booth and a constant, ideal booth pressure is automatically maintained at a minimum without the use of a damper or operator intervention.* Cure Cycle
After the painting process is complete, another touch to the Operator Panel puts the booth in Cure/Back Cycle. The Cure Cycle like the prep cycle effectively recirculates air, minimizing electricity usage and fuel consumption. Compared to other systems in its class, Nova Verta prep stations provide higher velocity airflow in the Cure Cycle shortening cure times on conventional and waterborne paints.* Total Quality
In addition to three distinct operating modes, tailored to reduce overall energy costs, Raptor Series features the hallmarks of Nova Verta craftsmanship.* Booth Construction
With vinyl-coated, galvanized, dual panel construction, two inches of insulation, tubular steel center, door hardware, sealing material, and nut and bolt assembly, Nova Verta paint booths are built to last.* Lighting* Pre-wired* Controller
IRT 3-2 PcD is mostly used for small to medium-sized repairs and for primers, but have sufficient output to cure all kinds of paint materials. Unlike IRT 3-1 PcD, this model can dry large surfaces with its two cassettes. It’s also possible to use this product in an IRT Hyperion Rail System, since it has the same curing capacity as IRT-3-20 PcD.
|Voltage||220-240 V, 3Ph/PE||380-420 V, 3Ph/PE|
|Frequency||50-60 Hz||50-60 Hz|
|Current||15 A||9 A|
|Output Power||6 kW||6 kW|
|Fuse||16 A||16 A|
Being a customer oriented organization we are engaged in offering a quality approved range of Infrared Dryer. Offered infrared dryers are quality assured and known for their optimum performance. Our customers recommended these products for their easy usage and less maintenance. Offered range of infrared dryer is made under the supervision of highly skilled professionals as per the set industrial norms. These infrared dryers can be availed at cost effective price.
SATAjet 4000 B, due to its ergonomically formed gun handle, fits like a glove. We have reduced its weight by 15% compared to the previous model. In addition, we have lowered the centre of gravity of the spray gun by a great deal for the benefit of the painter.Improved control elements.
With just a quarter turn of the innovative round/ flat spray control, the spray fan can be precisely adapted to the shape of the object. For safer and even more comfortable paint application.With just a quarter turn of the innovative round/ flat spray control, the spray fan can be precisely adapted to the shape of the object. For safer and even more comfortable paint application.Softer: the nozzle concept
The new nozzle concept of the SATAjet 4000 B has been enhanced to meet the requirements of modern paint systems. Providing a uniform and perfectly shaped spray fan, the material lays down softly and evenly. The noise level has been reduced by up to 50%. Highest colour match precision, high gloss and uniform paint distribution ensure brilliant finishes at rapid application speed.
The "Super Saver" SATAjet 4000 B HVLP achieves particularly high Transfer Efficiency rates, due to its low pressure technology.
Technical Details :
|Air consumption:||430 Nl/min (15,2 cfm)|
|Recommended Inlet Pressure:||2,0 bar (29 psi)|
|Air inlet:||G 1/4 a|
On/Off threshold: 0,2 bar
Display accuracy: ± 0,05 bar
Maximum display value: 9.5 bar | 99 psi
Battery: Renata CR1632 (Art. No. 165993)
|without cup||440 g||462 g|
|with 0.6 l RPS cup||491 g||513 g|
|with 0.6 l reusable cup||612 g||634 g|
|with 1.0 l aluminium reusable cup||636 g||658 g|
|with 0.6 l RPS cup and DIGITAL gauge||531 g (with adam 2)||513 g|
|additional weight of swivel joint version||11 g||8 g|
* Made from Aluminium alloy and 304 grade bright stainless steel reflectors
* Equipped with VPOWER S21" quartz short wave infrared hologen lamps
* Automatic device, Equipped with LED electronic timer and power settings
* Hydraulic Lifter with independent switch and 360 degree rotation
* With pulse ultrasonic paint curing functions
* Power Supply - 3 lamps x 1100 Watts
* Curing Area - 1200mm X 1000mm
* Adjustable Temperature range of 40 C to 100 C Degree
* Adjustable Timer of 0 min - 99 mins
* Automatic over load protection
* Automatic distance sensor
* Automatic paint curing functions
* Each emitter can be independently controlled
* Reduce energy costs by up to 75%
* Longest Cure time of no more than 15 mins
* Penetrates deeper into an object for better curing quality
* Paint cured within mintues without residue.Pre Heating function, anti - moisture and anti fog
* Operate more effectively, Shorter down time and reduced polishing
* All of these advantages improve your productivity and reduce your operating costs.
* KA 3C are Equipped Shortwave infrared double layer hologen lamps that are specifically designed for curing body paint. They have advantage of giving a good distribution of heat to cure more effectively and only have a gentle light intensity. Double - Layered and brakeage resistant light tube prevents damage to the paint surface caused by problems with the emitter.
* Ultrasonic sensor enables the equipment to alert you to when the emitter and panels are too close
* With Cassette connector lamp can rotate 360 Degree
* The Cassette structure is Precision designed and uses 304 grade bright stainless steel reflectors and VPOWER 21" Quartz halogen shortwave infrared lamps that enable the light to distribute evenly and increase the curing area.
* KA 3C has a control system made using the PET hot press molding technique and has a touch key design. It displays the time,temperture,distance and pulse curing functions for accurate settings according to the body paint shops requirements.
* Caster with brakes enables equipments to be safely fixed into position. Sturdy wheels for stableand easy movement as well as strengthened materials with the ability to bear the weight of up to 300 Kg's
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
1000 B HVLP IC Series