Dual CPU for greater performance:
|External Memory||4 GB SD Card|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 45deg C (When charging) / 0 - 50deg C (When using)|
|Display||5.6 inch TFT LCD 1480 x 234)|
|Recharge Battery||Li-Ion Polymer 2100 mAh 1 Cell|
|Operating Voltage||7.35 DCV|
|Case Material||PC + ABS & TPE Shroud|
|Dimension||194 W x 129 H x 59 mm|
- Your time should not be wasted lot start-up and software loading. G-scan is designed to provide fast boot up, quick response and high speed performance by adopting a dual CPU system, which guarantees your readiness for prompt and timely service to your customers.
Touch Screen and Hard Key Combo:
- Touch screen interface offers greater user experience of easy and intuitive operation of the diagnostic functions. At the same time, considering the greasy and dusty workshop environment, G-scan is fitted with 12 hard keys that do the functions without having to touch the screen.
- The hardware design incorporates the latest technologies needed all known communication protocols including CAN-Bus. No external module or separate CAN adapter is required
Data log and quick feedback support:
- Log the accurate bi-directional data transmission between the G-scan and the vehicle control modules and transmit into GIT by email through internet. The togged data will be analyzed by the GIT engineers who with try to give feedback by providing the debugged software in next 24 hours.
- A rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery is included as the basic supply in any option at kit. Besides the possibility to use the G-scan without an external power supply for hours, it also enables the advanced diagnostic functions that need to crank the engine.
Supported vehicle List is updated frequently and the specification is subject to change without notice, Refer to our website for the Latest information.